CLICK ON AN ALBUM TO LISTEN OR BUY:
Box Set Hatful of Hollow Meat Is Murder The Queen Is Dead Louder Than Bombs Strangeways Here We Come

 

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Getting Ready for a Reboot

The Smiths Project 10th Anniversary Reboot is coming January 1, 2020.

I will be re-posting each song in the order they were originally released in 2010 through out the entirety of this next year. Along with the original post, I will share behind the scenes info, technical descriptions of how I recorded the music, my thoughts looking back, and anything else I can think of. I will also be making the physical box sets available for purchase again!

I will also be posting any art, pictures, music videos for everyone to see. If you would like to create a music video, please contact me at thesmithsproject2010@gmail.com and I'll send you the remastered song for use in your project.

Getting excited to share the journey with everyone again!

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment