CLICK ON AN ALBUM TO LISTEN OR BUY:
smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project

 

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Today's Big Announcement!

Here's my guest spot on Breakfast with The Smiths radio today on Indie 103.1 with Jose Maldonado, April Richardson, and Romeogirl

*edit*
I miscounted when I said there are 74 tracks. I have 71 tracks plus, an alternate live-loop version of Handsome Devil. There are also four songs with Thomas Lennon (Lt. Dangle from Reno 911) and four with Jose Maldonado, the lead singer of Sweet and Tender Hooligans tribute band. There *would have been* 74 tracks if I had also done the songs THEY covered, which I decided not to do. A cover of a cover... But I still might some day.

xo
janice

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Janice! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete