CLICK ON AN ALBUM TO LISTEN OR BUY:
smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project

 

Friday, October 8, 2010

Panic

<a href="http://janice.bandcamp.com/track/panic">Panic by smithsproject</a>

This one is for DJ Jason Matthews who does a radio show called Hang The DJ on ShoreAlternative.com every Friday at 10am PST. The show streams on their website so please tune in to check it out. He has been very supportive of my project and often plays two songs each week! Thank you Jason!

Follow him on twitter @HangTheDJason!

6 comments:

  1. as a native of the musically mentioned carlisle i wholeheartedly approve of this rendition. keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Breath taking interpretation. Listening to all the songs on this site has woken me up from a waking slumber if you know what I mean. Brilliant, I can't stop smiliing. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and sinister. You've found another dimension to the music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really taken with your version of "I Won't Share You". Great guitar, and your voice is perfect.
    I kept waiting for you to hit some dud notes, but it never happened.
    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tune was the best part of my day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello - can you let me know where I can buy the 'How soon is now' version?

    Keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete