CLICK ON AN ALBUM TO LISTEN OR BUY:
smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project

 

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Simon Goddard's Mozipedia comes out Sept 28, 2010

I have just received a wonderful gift in the mail from Simon Goddard: his new book, the amazing Mozipedia ! It's set to be released in the United States September 28, and I highly recommend getting a copy for your very own. Simon is truly one of rock and roll's greatest detectives. He is so very passionate about Morrissey and the Smiths and his dedication shows. I have been using the UK edition Mozipedia as source of inspiration for many of my Smiths covers. I find this book to be endlessly fascinating and helpful.

Thank you so much, Simon! (also, you are a clever jokester!)

Click the picture to go to Amazon.com. Buy it!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!.. I bought my copy like 3 months ago and of course I'm still waiting... and mine won't be signed... cua cua cuaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete