CLICK ON AN ALBUM TO LISTEN OR BUY:
smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project

 

Monday, September 20, 2010

Shoplifters of the World Unite

<a href="http://janice.bandcamp.com/track/shoplifters-of-the-world-unite">Shoplifters of the World Unite by smithsproject</a>

This song ended up being a mish-mash of vocal influences- and because I worked on it over a long period of time, I wasn't even aware of my own vocal shoplifting for quite a while. Maybe you'll be able to name a few of the influences...


This image is from the blog Film Noir Photos which has so many great photos!

6 comments:

  1. I hear some Tori Amos in there. It's rather lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thanks so much for your work.

    ~ YojimboMukairee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe a little Bjork in there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hearing Siouxsie and the Banshees in this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was never a fan of the Smith's... until now. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz Frazier for sure

    ReplyDelete