CLICK ON AN ALBUM TO LISTEN OR BUY:
smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project

 

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Is It Really So Strange?

<a href="http://janice.bandcamp.com/album/smiths-project-louder-than-bombs">Is It Really So Strange by smithsproject</a>

I will dedicate this song to Miss Dale who was supposed to go north, but traveled south again... and ended up meeting Morrissey last night- a lifelong dream of hers. Thank you for all your support of my project!


Untitled by Chris Koperski.
Chris is a friend of mine- check out his other work, it's fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. Howdy, ma'am, from Melbourne, Australia. I'm LOVING your project. 'tis making me most happy. As did Chris' photos which I just Eye Drank TM.

    okbye

    matty

    ReplyDelete