CLICK ON AN ALBUM TO LISTEN OR BUY:
smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project

 

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Draize Train

<a href="http://janice.bandcamp.com/track/the-draize-train">The Draize Train by smithsproject</a>

My first "instrumental" or as my boyfriend says, "vocalmental" which may be accurate considering I must be mental to have spent several months on this one. There were two previous versions of this song that I abandoned because I didn't like how they were going. Plus, my computer crashed and corrupted the file several times. Although it took a while to come together, I'm proud of how it turned out! It is very much inspired by Zoe Keating's new album Into The Trees, which you absolutely must check out!

vintage magician making a rabbit figure Photo from Flickr by by justagigolo

1 comment:

  1. This really is extraordinary... this track, the whole site, the energy, dedication and creativity behind it all. Just wonderful. Thank you.

    CrookedLittleVein

    ReplyDelete