CLICK ON AN ALBUM TO LISTEN OR BUY:
smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project

 

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Meat Is Murder

(Last song on the album!)

This song is for the lovely ladies at my two favorite vegan blogs!
Quarry Girl: http://www.quarrygirl.com/
Have Cake, Will Travel: http://havecakewilltravel.com/


And also for my cat, Marzipan. AKA Marzi, Steven Pantrick Marzissey, Marzi Davis Eyes, Thrillerpan, etc.


Pimpin' Pan


Dinopan

**Edit**
Wait, was there confusion as to why I dedicated Meat is Murder to my cat? I'm not trying to say people regularly eat house cats! I'm just saying animals in general are cute and nice and we should be nice to 'em. (Except sharks. Maybe.)

6 comments:

  1. I am touched beyond belief. you are amazing, Janice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear, YOU are awesome beyond belief! I have loved your blog since its very beginning. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. No mp3 download this time? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry! I fixed it so you can download it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. Halfway there - an amazing achievement. Well done!

    ReplyDelete