CLICK ON AN ALBUM TO LISTEN OR BUY:
smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project

 

Friday, July 2, 2010

Barbarism Begins At Home

You will notice there is something missing from my version. There is not one single "WUUUHH!" in the entire piece. My boyfriend kept saying, "YOU GOTTA DO THE WUUHS!" And then he would snicker.

But no. It's called "creative license," people. And for the record, I also do not hump rocks or play bongos for cows. (I'm sorry, Morrissey. There are just some things that should remain special, just for you.)

If you must, consider this your chance to do some karaoke and add in all the woops and wuuuhs you like.

Speaking of COWS...
Here's a Friday funny for you. Check out the comic How Soon Is Cow, by Theo Radomski. Thank you to Lyndsie (one of my new listeners!) for sending it to me.

Here's Theo's site: Hastily Put Together

1 comment:

  1. After deciding to comment on Nowhere Fast, I figured I should let you know this was the first favorite for me.
    I posted it on twitter and this made me find your page on fb too.
    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete