CLICK ON AN ALBUM TO LISTEN OR BUY:
smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project

 

Friday, June 25, 2010

Nowhere Fast

Sometimes the arrangements for these songs happen easier than others. This one started fast-paced with lots of ba-da-da-das but it ended up sounding way to silly for the lyrics. I ditched everything but the base line and a few harmony tracks. I chopped a bunch of each track out randomly, added new backing vocals, drizzled a little olive oil, and baked it at 350 degrees until golden brown delicious.


A rebel song deserves a picture of a the legendary rebel, James Dean.

1 comment:

  1. I'm working my way thru from most recent to older and this song really stands out to me. Love it!
    I just found out about you today from Zoe Keating via Twitter and I'm loving working from home and listening.
    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete