CLICK ON AN ALBUM TO LISTEN OR BUY:
smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project

 

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Headmaster Ritual

Several people have pointed out that I didn't do an official posting of The Headmasters Ritual. I started an unsuccessful studio version but then started practicing a live version for the LA shows with the Hooligans. I decided to make that one the "official" version. I included the song in my Thank You to Jose Maldonado, Thomas Lennon and Simon Goddard- and then went back to my regularly scheduled program without saying anything more. OOPS! Well, here is the official post!

This project is taking it's toll in interesting ways. Mostly, it's making me a total scatterbrain. If you are following me on Twitter, you may have noticed that I am often unable to form complete sentences. This is largely due to the fact that there are about ten billion things fighting for attention in my brain, and they are all being annihilated by the mental arrangement and planning of Smiths songs. Most days, I'm just happy happy if I remember to brush my hair. Today: mismatched socks.

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work...mismatched socks and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace. Well done. You're brilliant. Etc.

    ReplyDelete