CLICK ON AN ALBUM TO LISTEN OR BUY:
smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project

 

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Just Announced: Live Performances May 21-23 in Southern California

This morning on Indie 103.1's Breakfast With The Smiths, Jose Maldonado invited me to perform live with The Sweet and Tender Hooligans for the Unhappy Birthday concerts they do every year on Morrissey's birthday. Proceeds go to a local animal charity as their birthday gift to him- which I think is just SO awesome.

For ticket info, go to www.SweetandTenderHooligans.com.

I'm looking forward to my first Smiths Project gigs and to seeing you all there.

Thank you to Jose and the Hooligans for this opportunity!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! If I wasn't in a different hemisphere, I would be there in a flash. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete