CLICK ON AN ALBUM TO LISTEN OR BUY:
smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project

 

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Accept Yourself



Album 2: Hatful of Hollow
Track 12: Accept Yourself

I should be posting This Night Has Opened My Eyes this week but after listening to it, I don't feel that it's ready. I'm having trouble accepting it as it is. Of course, the next song oh Hatful is Accept Yourself. Go Figure. Obviously, I am having trouble with this whole acceptance thing. Sorry, Morrissey. I'm trying! But I do like my shoes today...


“Swimming in Broken Mirrors” Digital Photograph, Self Portrait, 2004
Caryn Drexl, www.caryndrexl.com/

6 comments:

  1. I have been waiting with bated breath for a new song in the past few days since discovering you. Luckily, my patience was rewarded with this gem. Probably your most daring venture yet. Bravo. I will now assume waiting once more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vocals, as always, but the backing track on this one is kind of distracting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that there's experimentation on this one with kind of mild electronica. At first I thought it odd, but realised the great strive for creativity in it soon after - much like the spirit of The Smiths...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. unbelievably awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant... Thanks for giving us the gift to listen to your talent...

    cheers

    ReplyDelete