CLICK ON AN ALBUM TO LISTEN OR BUY:
smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project

 

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Don't Owe You Anything

This is the second track that was played on Indie 103.1 a few weeks back. Remember to listen to Breakfast With The Smiths: The World Of Morrissey every Sunday from 9-11am PST, hosted by Smiths tribute band Sweet & Tender Hooligans lead singer, Jose Maldonado! www.indie1031.com/
Listen on your iphone with the INDIE 103.1 app!


This song just reminds me so much of being in high school when I lived in Joshua Tree, CA. I used to go out with my friends at night, drive down some dirt road to the perfect spot, and drink illegally-obtained alcohol while listening to music. The desert provided silence, endless pitch black skies with millions of stars, and the feeling that nobody else in the world existed but us. Nothing mattered but the moment and the music. And this was the music.


Taken from my front yard. The slight blur in the top left of center is the Milky Way, clearly visible to the naked eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment