CLICK ON AN ALBUM TO LISTEN OR BUY:
smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project

 

Saturday, January 9, 2010

You've Got Everything Now




*edit* Here's the completed multi-layered version:


Album 1: The Smiths
Track 2: You've Got Everything Now

In the spirit of keeping things interesting, I am singing the next track while I'm still recovering from a nasty head cold. Right off the bat, I should probably mention, this is one seriously hot mess. It's hard to stay on pitch with a sore throat and I couldn't even be bothered to sing all the right lyrics. Enjoy!

I would also like to give a big shout-out to Morrissey for his masterful use of the TRI-TONIC scale. Nobody knows how to use a three-note melody quite like him.

OK, it's time for me to get back to my hot tea and zebra-print slanket...

No comments:

Post a Comment