CLICK ON AN ALBUM TO LISTEN OR BUY:
smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project

 

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Reel Around the Fountain (take 2)

Since I'm doing all these covers as multi-layered vocals now, I'm back at square one until I get caught up. So here you have track one, off the first album: Reel Around the Fountain. I imagine this would be something you would hear at a midnight mass at the Church of Morrissey, if there was such thing... (And if there ever IS such a thing, I better be considered for the choir director position. Just sayin'.)

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this. Let's see, you are choir director, I'm in charge of catechism...

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I suggest Mother's Circus Animal Cookies for communion wafers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brought tears to my eyes! Thanks heaps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your site, I'm like a kid in a candy store - so many delights, I hardly know where to start! But I've just listened to this one three times straight and found myself welling up each time. If I ever get married I want an a capella choir singing Reel Around The Fountain, or else I just won't say "I do"! It's beautiful, thank you!

    ReplyDelete