CLICK ON AN ALBUM TO LISTEN OR BUY:
smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project

 

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I should be singing right now...

but instead I have a cold. There's nothing like starting off the new year with a serious case of head implosion. But soon enough, I'll be back at the mic singing track #2: You've Got Everything Now

This next song, as well as many others, are out of my comfortable vocal range. I'm debating on whether to sing them in a different key to make them more listenable, or if I should stay true to the recordings using my "skills of an artist" (falsetto/layered voices/extra reverb/stunt doubles) to get through the songs. One thing I promise I WONT be using is auto-tune. I hate that crap. Also, I don't own one, so there's that...

There are about 74 Smiths songs total and, if possible, I would like them all to sound decent. You know, just in case someone decides to listen to them.

1 comment:

  1. Ambitous and glorious plans!!! I hope you can achieve it! Let us know!!!

    ReplyDelete