CLICK ON AN ALBUM TO LISTEN OR BUY:
smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project smiths project

 

Sunday, December 27, 2009

To sing the songs that changed my life

This year I'm not going to bother to say I'm going to lose 20 pounds or give up chocolate or any of that. This year I plan to do what I really love and concentrate on happiness that already exists in the world instead of striving for that dangling carrot of a better world tomorrow, new slender thighs, etc...

I've been singing these songs all my life so the only thing that changes is that I'm going to record them. Each Smiths song, in order by album, by the end of 2010. No frills, music, nothing. Just my voice. What ever happens next, is what ever happens next.

2 comments:

  1. for me it was the Pixies, good stuff.

    just have fun doing it and see where it takes you, we're gonna be right here with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be very proud. This is all wonderful stuff. I think you should tour with the boys...

    ReplyDelete